BOAT PRICE PER WEEK:
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
***FOOD OPTIONS AND DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- ALL INCLUSIVE HALF BOARD 650
EUR (4.897,52 HRK) per person for 1 week.
All inclusive half
- breakfast and lunch.
- Croatian high quality: wines,
beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee,
(In this, food and
beverages, option it is not allowed to bring food on boat.)
wines, or specially orderd foreign alcoholic drinks, like
vodka,whiskey,wines, gin, champagnes etc. are extra cost.)
*** Town port and anchorages taxes and fees are to be paid on
spot in each port (in cash).
- ALL INCLUSIVE FULL BOARD 850 EUR (4.897,52
HRK) per person for one week.
All inclusive full board includes:
- breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Croatian high quality: wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks,
natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices.
(Specially ordered wines, or specially orderd foreign
alcoholic drinks, like vodka,whiskey,wines, gin, champagnes etc.
are extra cost.)
- Extra meal – 45 EUR (339,06 HRK) per person.
- Skis, donut – 100 EUR (753,46 HRK) per hour.
- Jet-ski – 100 EUR (753.46 HRK) per hour.
- Boat relocation fee – 1200 EUR (9.041,58 HRK). (Check in or
out, out of the base port.)
BOAT PRICE INCLUDE:
Shipboard accommodation, permits, insurance
for all guests (while on boat), crew, all equipment on boat
(except jet ski, skis, donut), Wi-Fi, tender with outboard
engine, linens and towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of
navigation per day, welcome dinner, sojourn taxes, gasoline for
tender, gasoline for 8 hours of generator use for aircondition.
BOAT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Food, beverages, transfers to or from the
yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba
diving, big game fishing, rafting, jet-ski), guided tours,
national park entrances, gratuities/tips for the crew, more than
4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour of navigation 70
eur (527,43 HRK)). Town port and anchorages costs, private
marina costs, check in and check out – out of base port. Extra
use of dinghy.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children under 2 are free of charge on
food. Children 2 – 10 years old get 50%
50% ADVANCE payment - upon
reservation. 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks
before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY – 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h
Complaints Book in saloon
BOAT SAFETY REGULATION
-Night navigation is not possible; unless
the boat needs to move during night, in case of bad weather or
other safety reason.
- Sailing, use of Jet-ski, donut and water ski can be done, on
request of guests, only if weather and other safety measures
are permitting it and with permission of captain.
- Use of dinghy is possible one mile, in radius of the boat.
Use of dingy is possible only if weather and other safety
meashures permit it and with permission of captain.
- Boat needs to dock in port at least once a week for taking
water in tanks (this depends on water usage), boat does not
need to be in port each night, boat can be anchored during
night, unless safety, or other compulsory reasons permit it
and this is sole decision of captain. Guests are obligatory to
pay all port fees and taxes on spot in each port at actual
cost. Owner does not take responsibility of service or current
state of port.
- Boat needs to spend the night in place of disembarkation,
last night of booked charter.
- Boat is equipped with solar panels from 6:00h - 21:00h, with
500W of electricity power for use.
- Boat is equipped with generator for all use above 500 W from
21:00h - 6:00.