BOAT PRICE PER WEEK:
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
***FOOD OPTIONS AND DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- ALL INCLUSIVE HALF BOARD 560 EUR per person for 1 week.
All inclusive half board includes:
- breakfast and lunch.
- Croatian high quality: wines, beers,
spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices.
(In this, food and beverages, option it is not allowed to bring food on boat.)
(Specially ordered wines, or
specially orderd foreign alcoholic drinks, like vodka,whiskey,wines,
gin, champagnes etc. are extra cost.)
*** Town port and anchorages taxes and fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash).
- ALL INCLUSIVE FULL BOARD 780 EUR per person for one week.
All inclusive full board includes:
- breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Croatian high quality: wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices.
(Specially ordered wines, or specially orderd foreign alcoholic
drinks, like vodka,whiskey,wines, gin, champagnes etc. are extra cost.)
- Extra meal – 40 euro per person.
- Skis, donut – 100 EUR per hour.
- Jet-ski – 150 EUR per hour.
- Boat relocation fee – 1200 euro. (Check in or out, out of the base port.)
BOAT PRICE INCLUDE:
Shipboard accommodation, permits, insurance
for all guests (while on boat), crew, all equipment on boat (except jet
ski, skis, donut), Wi-Fi, tender with outboard engine, linens and
towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, welcome
dinner, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, gasoline for 8 hours of
generator use foraircondition.
BOAT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Food, beverages, transfers to or
from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities
(scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting, jet-ski), guided tours,
national park entrances, gratuities/tips for the crew, more than 4
hours of navigation per day (each extra hour of navigation 70 eur).
Town port and anchorages costs, private marina costs, check in and
check out – out of base port. Extra use of dinghy.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children under 2 are free of charge on food. Children 2 – 10 years old get 50% discount.
50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation. 50% BALANCE
payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY – 17:00h CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY
Complaints Book in saloon
BOAT SAFETY REGULATION:
-Night navigation is not possible; unless the boat needs to move during night, in case of bad weather or other safety reason.
- Sailing, use of Jet-ski, donut and water ski can be done, on request
of guests, only if weather and other safety measures are permitting it
and with permission of captain.
- Use of dinghy is possible one mile, in radius of the boat. Use of
dingy is possible only if weather and other safety meashures permit it
and with permission of captain.
- Boat needs to dock in port at least once a week for taking water in
tanks (this depends on water usage), boat does not need to be in port
each night, boat can be anchored during night, unless safety, or other
compulsory reasons permit it and this is sole decision of captain.
Guests are obligatory to pay all port fees and taxes on spot in each
port at actual cost. Owner does not take responsibility of service or
current state of port.
- Boat needs to spend the night in place of disembarkation, last night of booked charter.
- Boat is equipped with solar panels from 6:00h - 21:00h, with 500W of electricity power for use.
- Boat is equipped with generator for all use above 500 W from 21:00h - 6:00.